Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

SharePoint Saturday Silicon Valley, June 22nd, 2013

 

I will be speaking at the – SharePoint Saturday Silicon Valley (#SPSSV), Saturday, June 22nd, 2013, Oshman Family Jewish Community Center.

In the recent the SharePoint community has been pretty heads down to get to the details of development landscape. Likewise in the process I have spent ton of time figuring out to build out a development environment. For various use cases of my clients, I ended up building our Development Environment that would address situations such as BI Development, APPs Development, Workflow Development, Extranet etc. Eventually I started on new adventure to answer how would I build out an environment that would address most of these scenarios. With the right timing, I will be sharing my experience with the my topic focused on Building Practical SharePoint Development Environment.

I hope to let fellow SharePoint community members to build their development environment with more informed guidelines.

Website: http://www.spsevents.org/city/siliconvalley

Registration http://spssv2013.eventbrite.com

Here is my comprehensive blog on this topic later posted.

Cheers!

Rajesh

No comments: